The Eclipse EQN-0204-10 is a negative slope equalizer operating from 2.0 to 4.0 GHz. The EQN0204-10 is available with SMA female connectors. Negative Slope equalizers are typically used for applications to offset the excessive loss of long cable runs at high frequencies. The loss characteristic of the equalizer decreases linearly with frequency.
- Fixed or adjustable attenuation tuning
- Low insertion loss
- SMA standard connector
- Impedance 50 or 75 ohms
- Compact size
- Meets MIL-E-5400 and MIL-E-16400 environmental requirements
- Attenuation dB: @ 2.0-4.0 GHz: Typ. 10.0
- Insertion loss dB: typ. 1.0
- VSWR @ 2.0-4.0 GHz: Typ. 1.5:1
- Linearity dB @ 2.0-4.0 GHz: Max. +/-1.0
- Max input power mW @ 2.0-4.0 GHz: 150
For more info, please see data sheet
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html