Eclipse MDI Pin-Schottky Limiters are specifically designed for use in today’s high-performance microwave instrumentation and systems. Eclipse MDI Pin-Schottky Limiters, are designed for such applications as power measurements, analyzing radar performance, leveling pulsed signal sources, AM noise measurements, system monitoring and pulsed RF measurements in ultra-broadband and mm-Wave applications.
- Fixed or adjustable attenuation tuning
- Low insertion loss
- SMA standard connector
- Impedance 50 or 75 ohms
- Compact size
- Meets MIL-E-5400 and MIL-E-16400 environmental requirements
- Insertion Loss dB: typ. 1.5
- VSWR @ 0.5-8.0 GHz: Typ. 2.0:1
- Leakage Power: 16 dBm typ., 20 dBm Max.
- Limiting Threshold: @ 0.5-8.0 GHz: 6 dBm
- CW input power @ 0.5-8.0 GHz: 1 watt